Instagram is known to be a hot favorite among fashion bloggers primarily because it is a visual platform and helps them to boost traffic. If you are in the fashion industry and wish to use Instagram for boosting your clothing line, you need to use the platform in the right manner. Given below are five powerful ways you can use Instagram and promote your clothing line-
- Post high-resolution and quality photos on Instagram- Here, you need to ensure you take the right photos for showcasing your clothing line in the proper environment. For instance, if you specialize in health and fitness clothing, you should use the right fitness model wearing your line of clothing in a gym or yoga studio.
- Use the proper hashtags- You need to use the right hashtags that match your industry and cater to your target market. The first step here is to find the correct hashtags that cater to your targeted audience. Note there is never a direct indicator of the number of users that are using these hashtags; however, with the help of free analytics tools, you do get an idea on the actual demographics of your Instagram followers. This tool is located on the Instagram App, and you can generate real Instagram likes if you use it correctly in the right way. If you are new in the market, there are credible sites that help you buy real Instagram likes.
- The caption for your post needs to be compelling- No visual post is complete without powerful words to induce the desired action. Ensure you use action words like to tag a friend or double-tap to generate more user engagement to your posts.
- Use video content- Investing in video content is one of the best things you can do on Instagram to drive traffic to your fashion site. Note that just posting images is not sufficient enough to gain a competitive edge in the market on Instagram. You should always have a good marketing strategy that includes Instagram Stories, video posts, and Instagram Live. In order to be successful on Instagram, you need to establish a relationship with most of your Instagram followers, and investing in videos of your clothing line is indeed the best step you can take.
- Tagging product links to your Instagram posts-This feature has been gradually rolled out to some users in the USA. Here, you will get the advantage of tagging product links to your Instagram posts directly. This feature is like tagging users on your regular profile. You may tag users that show interest in your clothing line so that they can easily navigate to the product page and buy the item you sell. Though this feature is new, it is presently being rolled out to businesses that have been approved and eligible to receive this feature, so it might not be presently available to you now.
Therefore, if you wish to improve the brand visibility of your business and attract traffic to your clothing line, keep the above tips in mind. You not only attract traffic, but you gain more followers and likes for your posts too!
Author bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She helps marketers to achieve better results.