Sodium Carbonate in today’s article we will talke about an amazing chemical salt which has a mind blowing benefits that will make a noticeable difference in your health, hair and skin and it is cheap and natural as well.
Here we will be talking about Sodium Carbonate and it is also known for “Baking Soda” and this is its commercial name. It was known for baking soda because its main use was in baking bread and it was the reason behind the puffiness of dough.
Sodium carbonate is an Alkaline, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
Now it is the time to talk about its magical benefits:
- Best natural cure antacid: Use one tea spoon of sodium carbonate and put it in a glass of water and feeling of acidity will disappear.
- 2- For teeth and mouth odor: Take one tea spoon of baking soda in a warm glass of water and wash your mouth with it – don’t drink it –
- 3 – It is used for calming skin after an insect bite: Make it as dough and leave it on the bite.
- 4 – For whitening dark areas in the skin and for getting rid of pimples: Add 3 table spoons of baking soda to a table spoon of water and then put the mixture on the dark spots or pimples and leave it for a good 2 minutes then massage it on the skin like you with your scrub then rinse it with water. Repeat this technique for three days then do it twice a week.
- 5- Hair care: Add 1 tea spoon of baking soda to your shampoo which will give your hair a healthy shine and saves your hair from the damage that chemicals in shampoo may cause.
- 6- For flowers: Add some of it to the water you use for your flower it will make them last longer with you.
- 7- In Fridge for bad smell: Put a plastic bag full of baking soda in your fridge, it will absorb the strong smell in it. You may also put a bowl full of baking soda without covering it and leave it in the fridge and from time to time give the baking soda a flip and change the baking soda every two months.
- 8- For getting rid of shoe odor.
At the end baking soda has more and more benefits related to everything we may need in our daily basis not just what we mentioned so keep baking soda in your home cause obviously you will need it sooner or later.
About the guest writer;
This article was written by fashion blogger Shrouk Mouhammad.